Senior Marketing Director
The Senior Director of Marketing will take the lead on marketing Company’s products to institutional customers and individual consumers. In collaboration with others in senior management, he or she will develop marketing strategies for these product lines and then ensure effective execution to meet aggressive overall revenue goals. The ideal candidate will possess an entrepreneurial spirit, strategic vision, and ability to execute nimbly and cost-effectively. The ideal candidate will also have proven experience and education in new business development.
- Create marketing plans and strategies to achieve division revenue goals;
- Effectively utilize the corporate CRM system to capture, analyze, and use marketing and sales data;
- In collaboration with senior management, dynamically adjust and refine marketing strategy as needed
- Collaborate with counterparts in other parts of the company to address and develop overall branding.
- Develop marketing budget to generate sufficient leads to drive sales commensurate with revenue targets.
- Effectively utilize social media to promote the business and generate leads
- Manage marketing staff and contractors in implementing marketing plans
- Manage ongoing communications and coordination with internal product management and functional staff throughout the organization;
- Market to consumers and affinity groups;
- Research, monitor and track offerings of the marketing and its competitors, in collaboration with marketing analytics team;
- Develop and oversee product-specific online marketing activities;
- Garner unpaid media coverage, in collaboration with corporate public relations staff;
Collaborative Business Planning/Development
- Work with Sales to recommend and test pricing models for new and existing products and services.
- Work with the operations team to develop features, functions and benefits for products and services;
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in marketing, or comparable work experience
- 10 to 15 years work experience, preferably within a marketing role for 8 to 10 of those years
- Possess an understanding of multiple marketing channels (online and offline)
- Ability to develop and implement strategic plans
- Ability to influence across departments without formal authority and manage external vendors
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Expertise in office technology and software (including MS-Office products)
- Strong teamwork skills
- Attention to detail and commitment to high-quality standards
- Demonstrate knowledge of campaign optimization across marketing channels
- Strong understanding of direct response and search engine marketing and analytics
- Strategic thinker that can develop options and present recommendations to optimize ROI